Catch Up On Recent Posts

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Mini Tour of a Christmas Family Room


Hello, dear friends! How is your weekend going? 
I am almost done decorating my home for the holiday season.
Now, if I can only finish the shopping and baking, then I can safely say I'm all set!!!


I'm almost ready for the most wonderful time of the year.


It's the most wonderful time of the year
With the kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you "Be of good cheer" 
It's the most wonderful time of the year 


It's the hap-happiest season of all
With those holiday greetings and gay happy meetings 
When friends come to call 
It's the hap- happiest season of all 


There'll be parties for hosting 
Marshmallows for toasting
And caroling out in the snow 


There'll be scary ghost stories 
And tales of the glories of 
Christmases long, long ago 




It's the most wonderful time of the year 
There'll be much mistletoeing
And hearts will be glowing 




When love ones are near 
It's the most wonderful time of the year 



I love decorating my home in traditional red,white and green accents during Christmas. 




The colors make everything look so warm, cozy and festive.





Thanks for stopping by today and for taking a tour of my Christmas decor. It is always a pleasure having you here.


Also I would like to express my thanks to these wonderful hostesses: Sandi from Rose Chintz CottageBrenda from Cozy Little House   and Linda from Coastal Charm for featuring my Christmas Dining Room  and Christmas Banner at their Tuesday link parties.  Stop by and say hello to these lovely ladies if you get a chance for tons of inspiration, project ideas, and mouth-watering dessert recipes or simply join their weekly parties to share your creativity.
Happy weekend!



~Hugs, Poppy~





Stay Connected:


23 comments:

  1. Lovely, Poppy! I love coming here. Your pretty home is always so cheerful and festive! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy, this all looks so pretty. I had to pin a couple of these pictures. You really are great at dressing up pretty little vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very simple and sweet, Poppy! Enjoy visiting! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppy,
    You always decorate so beautifully, and everything is so special and pretty!
    You know, I just must pin a few things!
    Merry Christmas!
    xo
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppy, your red, green, and white is so pretty and looks so fresh. Love the wooden box! I was going to go with reds this year too but I changed my decor the past few months and went with the colours in the room. It's always a pleasure to stop by and have a peek at your decor. Thank you for sharing with us and Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room looks so pretty and festive. I love all the red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your vignettes are so bright, colorful and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabussa decoração! Muito linda! beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poppy, I love all the red and green. Your home is so festive and ready for Santa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home definitely is ready Poppy, and I love everything about it! Nothing is better than red, white, and green! Thanks for sharing with SYC. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poppy your decor is gorgeous! I love all of those pops of red, they give so much cheer and festivity to the room. The little trees aer just adorable! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poppy, it's so warm and inviting! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the fan favorites at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to the Showcase so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/12/the-sunday-showcase-from-make-it-pretty_20.html Hope to see you again tomorrow at Make it Pretty Monday! Merry Christmas! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  13. All your little vignettes are just perfect ! Hard to pick a fave! Thank you for joining the 12 days of Christmas Blogger Tour Link Party! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love the ribbon and boxwood! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything looks so pretty and festive, Poppy! I lean more toward the traditional colors, but I have to throw some turquoise in as well! I really like the big letter "B" covered in boxwood and accented with the cute red cardinal. Thanks for the tour.

    Warm hugs and best wishes for a very Merry Christmas,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything looked so pretty! I really like the monogram made from greenery. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Feliz ano novo!
    Seguimos nossa caminhada na construção de um mundo mais justo, fraterno, humano, harmonioso e de doação.
    Todos somos promotores da Paz...que começa em nossos corações e se estende a tudo que nos rodeia!!!
    Obrigada por fazer parte da minha história de vida!
    UM ABENÇOADO 2016!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice, we love Christmas and we are still hanging onto our Christmas decor, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for your loving thoughts. They make me smile!Hugs~Poppy