Hello, dear friends!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Decorating my small master bathroom has always been a challenge for me, and I have learned to use inexpensive details to add softness and texture to bathroom decor.
So today, I thought I will share with you some low-cost ways to make a small bath appear more open and airy, and at the same time add an air of luxury.
1. Adding fresh flowers in simple containers add a pop of color and make the room look brighter.
A jar of pretty tulips adds a touch of spring to my master bathroom.
I also added a hand-stamped fabric tag to the clear vintage mason jar.
I like mixing light neutrals with deep earthy tuscan inspired colors.
Love how the white marble soap holder stands out so pretty against the terracotta wall color.
I love using silver trays to create different vignettes around my home.
They add a touch of romance and elegance especially in the master bathroom.
Beautiful white candles on glass candle holders create serenity and a romantic ambiance.
2. Adding lace trim to simple white hand towels adds elegance.
3. Natural Bristle long handled bath and body brush adds texture.
Adding greenery on top of the cabinet and the topiary on the granite countertop also adds texture and at the same time softens the hard lines of cabinets and fixtures.
4. Storing cotton balls and bar soaps in clear glass jars adds a spa-like quality and also makes it easier to find them.
Epsom salt is stored in apothecary jars.
5. Open shelving in bathrooms offers storage solutions for all your bath accessories and at the same time makes the room look bigger and brighter.
The room looked more spacious after we removed a closet and added these floating wooden shelves for storage.
I loved sharing these inexpensive ways to jazz up a small bathroom! Thanks for stopping by today.
It is always a pleasure to have you over :)
Have a wonderful week!