Catch Up On Recent Posts

Monday, November 10, 2014

A Thanksgiving Breakfast Vignette



I apologize to my readers for being away from my blog for a couple of months. I have not been keeping that well for the last few months. Life has been quite chaotic, with trips to the  emergency room, doctor's visits, and running various tests. After waiting endlessly for various test reports, here I am today and thankful that I am doing so much better than I was few months back.
I have missed writing my blog and visiting all the other creative bloggers! I have a lot of catching up to do in the next weeks....
The holidays are just round the corner, and today I thought I will share my Thanksgiving vignette with my readers.

I love playing with different vignettes and organizing my kitchen. The kitchen is the heart of our home! These Ikea Fintorp wall organizer hooks and wire storage basket is a wonderful way to keep your kitchen neat and in working order.


The wire basket holding the oranges not only looks pretty but also serves as a reminder for my children to remember to eat fruits everyday.

I like the look of this rustic candle holder inside the blue mason jar

The red and white striped bowls holding the grapes are from Sur La Table and remind me so much of French grain sack.  


A wire rooster makes a wonderful holder for eggs.


In keeping with the Thanksgiving theme for my breakfast tray, these ornamental corns make a nice addition to the vignette...

as well as the white baby boo pumpkin nestled among the plates and berries. It goes well with my Thanksgiving breakfast tray.


Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my Thanksgiving breakfast tray. It is always a pleasure to have you visit me. 
Have a lovely week!

~ Hugs, Poppy~

Linking to:

23 comments:

  1. Poppy,
    You have some really cute items in your kitchen...love that Ikea rack.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little spot! I love those wall organizers from Ikea. Need to figure out where to hang one in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppy, I have missed your pretty posts and am so sorry to hear that you have not been well. I was super happy to see you pop up in my feed today, with another charming and colorful post! I just love that red! Hope you are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppy what a cute basket you put together the eggs in the tail are so cute.Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Poppy, glad to have you back and that you are feeling better...We missed you! :) I love your hook rack and your wired rooster is really cute. I keep oranges in the container on the door when you open my fridge but every now and then when I feel no one is eating them, I have to put them out on my kitchen island and I do the same with the grapes just like you and with apples too...Funny how they get eaten quicker when you do this! Enjoy your week.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Poppy, I´ve missed your posts!!
    The photos are so beautiful... Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I put so much into the dinner that I rarely think about breakfast...you have me ready to do something fun this year. Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sie haben wunderschön dekoriert!!! liebe grüße von angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Thanksgiving breakfast tray looks so festive and good. Everything tastes better in pretty bowls and dishes and nice decor, in my opinion.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this vignette, how fabulous. I think your rod is fabulous with hooks to hang things off of. Not sure what you call it,but I love it. I am also glad to hear that you are feeling better now. Hope you continue to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad that you're finally feeling better! Your vignette looks so nice. I love the red and white bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are feeling better, and this tray is a super idea. Looks lovely, especially with the Indian corn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. charming and pretty breakfast vignette. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Watch for your feature on Monday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poppy, so sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. I am so glad that you are doing better!
    I noticed that you had not been around and you were missed. Your Thanksgiving vignette is so perfect! I love the ikea rack and the red and white bowls are me to a tee. I have some very similar and a platter too. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you continue to feel better, Poppy. Your tray is very festive.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute, love the chicken basket! Glad you're feeling better~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how bright and cheerful your kitchen is!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your kitchen vignette! Those bowls are awesome - I will be featuring your post in this week's Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is such a sweet vignette, Poppy! So glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome back Poppy. I'm so glad to hear you are doing better! Love your vignette...especially all the wire baskets. That wall hanger is awesome with the oranges and candle. Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a lovely weekend! Blessings ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  21. So happy you are feeling better! Love this, it is such a sweet spot!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Its good to see you again! WHat a wonderful spalsh of thanksgiving decor.....love it! and thanks so much for linking up at the Table It Link Party and Hope to see you link up again tonight at 5:30 when the party goes live again.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for your loving thoughts. They make me smile!Hugs~Poppy