Catch Up On Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Guest Post On Katherine's Corner

Hello, dear friends!
I am so thrilled that dear Katherine of Katherine's Corner has graciously invited me to be a guest on her beautiful blog. Today, I am sharing a tutorial for decoupaging a tissue paper graphic and
how to make a French script tag at her place. Please stop by and check out my post HERE. While you are there, do say hi to Katherine for me and check out her inspiring projects, mouth-watering recipes, or simply join her weekly favorite things blog hop. She loves making new friends, and I know she will love hearing from you.

Have a beautiful day!

~Hugs, Poppy~

6 comments:

  1. Poppy, dear,

    I will meet your friend's blog.

    Beautiful vase, tasteful!

    Have a beautiful day,

    kisses,

    Ligia e = ^. ^ =

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to have your sweet craftiness shared with my readers today. Big hugs and thank you for your bloggy friendship xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my way over, Poppy! Can't wait to check out her blog and the vase! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty and simple.
    Great idea. Elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patti! I am so glad you liked them. Thanks for visiting and for your sweet comment. I was unable to find your email id anywhere and your profile is not linked to your blog. I hope you will stop by again and say hi:)Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for your loving thoughts. They make me smile!Hugs~Poppy