Catch Up On Recent Posts

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thank You Debbie!

Party at Debbie's:

Today I'm joining the other graduates to celebrate Debbiedoos Newbie Party Reunion. This post is dedicated to my friend Debbie. I love her vivacious, warm, and energetic personality and her wonderfully creative and innovative style. Her inspiring projects always motivate me. 
Some of her wonderful projects:

Adorable stenciled Garden boots:
I like visiting her beautiful home decorated with love:
Warm,inviting Living room
A glimpse of her beautiful kitchen:


I never knew there was a linky party just for newbies until she invited me and I was hooked ever since! Thanks to Debbie I've made so many new friends and have been inspired by their awesome creativity! I remember the first time I got featured in her party, I was so excited!
My Tuscan Family room featured at Debbie's:

 Few other posts I shared at Debbie's Newbie party:


My last post at Debbie's:

I miss her Newbie party and I am honored to participate in this reunion and excited to meet the other graduates! So come along and celebrate this reunion with me at:


She is fun, she is generous, she is kind, she is Debbie! 
Whether you are a newbie or looking for some inspiration do pay Debbie a visit, if you get a chance!



9 comments:

  1. Hi Poppy,

    I also have Debbie love! Super post you wrote. I'm sure she will get a kick out of it. She is our ROCK STAR!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember ever single one of your posts Poppy! I love your home, your style and all the creativity you continue to share. You are a real gem yourself. I thank you for everything. Keep up the good work out here. I love to see you making new friends and still going strong! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've met so many fun bloggers! Debbie is amazing and so thoughtful to get this going! Enjoy your day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely home!
    Debbie is an inspiration to everybody that views her blog...

    have a great day~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm visiting from the newbie reunion. Great post.
    I enjoyed looking at the posts you'd linked up to past newbie parties. You have a pretty home.

    sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Debbie's blog! I agree you have such a pretty home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely home! just beautiful...thanks for the pictures!
    Thank you too for your thoughts today. I am grateful you re my blogging friend. I appreciate you.
    happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice house. Everything inside is so elegant and yes, this house is decorated with love. Great photos of a perfect house. :)

    ~Lisha

    p.s. I found you through Lori's blog at bleak2unique. I'm your newest linky follower! if you want you can linky follow me back at onehouseonecouple.blogzam.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for your loving thoughts. They make me smile!Hugs~Poppy