Catch Up On Recent Posts

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thanks Honey

I would like to express my thanks to Honey 2805 for presenting me with the Stylish Blogger Award. I feel so honored and accept this award with appreciation. Do stop by and say hello to Honey.


 As a recipient of this award I'm supposed to thank and link back to the person who presented me with this award.

Share 7-8 things about themselves:

1. I love traveling to different countries.
2. I  am a history buff who is fascinated with medieval history.
3. I love nature and gardening.
4. I love hand-crafted things
5. I'm married to a wonderful man and have two beautiful daughters.
6. I love reading romance novels.
7. I love decorating with color!
  I have to pass this award  to 7-8 bloggers and let them know about it. I'm presenting this award to:

 1. KarinsFairytale




    5.  Turmeric n Spice 

      6.   Wandaful Wonders


Stop by and visit them if you can, thanks!




~Poppy~

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Poppy,
    I'm so glad Honey passed the torch to you. So nice to find out a few things about you I didn't know. I'll have to check out some of the bloggers on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog you have. Love the pots you did. I am going to do that. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment. Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs, Karie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Poppy,
    Sweet little pots! Little clay pots come in handy for so many things; I just love them myself! Your pictures are wonderful and simply delightful to look at. Thank you for sharing and have a lovely weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award. How fun. Thanks for the very sweet comment you left for me. You are a joy. Love that you are here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for your loving thoughts. They make me smile!Hugs~Poppy